calling all 5th graders

  • Sarah Soman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      The 5th grade parents are in charge of the "spinning wheel of chance" this Sunday at the BV Kermes/Fall Festival.  That means that we need some help working the wheel between the hours of 12-5.  We would also like to ask for you to donate a bottle of wine or liquor for the adult prizes.  In addition, if you have any kid prizes you would like to donate we could use them.  Any wine or kid prizes can be dropped off in the office between now and Sunday.

      Any questions regarding prizes or the spinning wheel please call me at 641-9043.  Thanks for your help!

      Sarah Soman

    • Pauline Beggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
        Sarah, you can sign us up for some time on 'the wheel of chance" how
        about 2 till 3.
        yours truly.
        Vanna BeggsMarsh