October 12th Meeting

  • lauragold@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2005
      Hi - In reviewing the calendar, the first PTA meeting is scheduled for 10/12, which is the beginning of Yom Kippur. Is it possible to consider moving the meeting earlier in the month, say October 5th?

      Also, Mark had scheduled an SSC meeting for Thursday, 9/1. Does the SSC still wish to meet on that date or wait until 9/22?

      --
      Laura Belfiglio Gold

      "On the shore of endless worlds, children play." - Winnicott

      Title VII Coordinator
      Buena Vista Elementary and Co-Director, FLAG Grant Hoover Middle School

      work-415-695-5875
      fax-415-695-5311
      cell-415-531-6430
    • jezabel deleon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
        Hi there. I heard from my cousin who works at Alvarado that Mark is no
        longer the principal. Can someone please tell me if this is true or if it's
        another false rumor? Thanks!
        and, per the email below, has 10/12 been confirmed for the first PTA
        meeting?

        >From: lauragold@...
        >To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
        >CC: jetapley@...
        >Subject: [bvpta] October 12th Meeting
        >Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 02:21:52 +0000
        >
        >Hi - In reviewing the calendar, the first PTA meeting is scheduled for
        >10/12, which is the beginning of Yom Kippur. Is it possible to consider
        >moving the meeting earlier in the month, say October 5th?
        >
        >Also, Mark had scheduled an SSC meeting for Thursday, 9/1. Does the SSC
        >still wish to meet on that date or wait until 9/22?
        >

        >--
        >Laura Belfiglio Gold
        >
        >"On the shore of endless worlds, children play." - Winnicott
        >
        >Title VII Coordinator
        >Buena Vista Elementary and Co-Director, FLAG Grant Hoover Middle School
        >
        >work-415-695-5875
        >fax-415-695-5311
        >cell-415-531-6430

      • Canner, Mindi
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
          yes, it's true.
          Hi there.  I heard from my cousin who works at Alvarado that Mark is no
          longer the principal.  Can someone please tell me if this is true or if it's
          another false rumor?  Thanks!
          and, per the email below, has 10/12 been confirmed for the first PTA
          meeting?

          >From: lauragold@...
          >To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
          >CC: jetapley@...
          >Subject: [bvpta] October 12th Meeting
          >Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 02:21:52 +0000
          >
          >Hi - In reviewing the calendar, the first PTA meeting is scheduled for
          >10/12, which is the beginning of Yom Kippur.  Is it possible to consider
          >moving the meeting earlier in the month, say October 5th?
          >
          >Also, Mark had scheduled an SSC meeting for Thursday, 9/1.  Does the SSC
          >still wish to meet on that date or wait until 9/22?
          >

          >--
          >Laura Belfiglio Gold
          >
          >"On the shore of endless worlds, children play." - Winnicott
          >
          >Title VII Coordinator
          >Buena Vista Elementary  and Co-Director, FLAG Grant Hoover Middle School
          >
          >work-415-695-5875
          >fax-415-695-5311
          >cell-415-531-6430

          IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, please be advised that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used or relied upon, and cannot be used or relied upon, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
          Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.