Computers at BV

  • Richard Marsh
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2005
      This is a message to all the teachers on the list (and tech parents),

      Scott and I will be at BV next Tuesday morning to help get classroom
      computers setup. Please contact us beforehand to let us know what
      needs to be done in your classroom. Please pass the word to teachers
      who may not be on the list (or forward this message to a teachers list.)

      If there are other tech savvy parents who can help, please get in
      touch too.

      Rick (email:beggsmarsh@..., cell 350 1865)

      Scott (email:scott@..., cell 850 2525)
    • holly link
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2005
        Hi Rick and Scott,

        I know you were in the building this morning working
        on computers. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.
        I have two issues:

        1) I'm trying to print from my laptop in the office
        I'm sharing with Laura Gold in the library. When I
        connect my laptop to the system, I'm having trouble
        accessing the library printer. Yesterday I could
        through "edit printer," but today, the library printer
        does not show up when I try to do this. I'd love your
        help on this.

        2) My imac has a blurry screen. The print is
        unclear/hard to read. Is there anything to make it
        more readable?

        Thanks a million,
        Holly Link (415) 425 7995

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2005
          I would try new glasses - we will be by Thursday morning with a new
          prescription will you be around

          Scott and Rick O.D.