772Re: [bvpta] auction

  • Naomi
    Mar 2, 2005
      Do you have any letters that we could use?

      Traci Dauphin wrote:
      Enclosed is an attachment for the auction. I have listed all the donations received thus far. We really need quite a few more. I was hoping to get some committees formed. Any volunteers?

      The Silent Auction is Saturday, April 30th at Cell Space.

      Committees to join

      1) food and beverage
      2)entertainment and decor
      4)childcare (we were hoping to get the fifth graders involved for a Mexico fundraiser)
      5)donations (keeping track of items received and mailing out more)
      sub committee for hotels and restaurants
      sub committee for services (haircut, gyms, kids activities, etc.)
      sub committee for entertainment (giants games, movie passes, comedy clubs, etc.)
      sub committee for clothing, jewerly stores and shoe stores
      sub committee for home decor and general merchandise
      It would be great to get at least 3 people on each sub committee. You would simply go through the phone book for your category and mail donation requests out.
      6)catalog and advertising (help putting catalog together and getting advertisers for catalog)

      After hearing about Clarendon's auction this past weekend, I am getting depressed about ours. They have at least 30 people on the auction committee and generally make 40 thousand dollars.
      Please help make this the best auction ever and sign up for one or more committee. Your children will thank you!!
      Contact Tracy 401-0410

      David,
      We really don't have enough staff to get that information out. I do have the auction catalog from last year. I will put in office. That will give you an idea of who donated services last year. We have sent out a letter to almost everyone in this catalog.
      On Feb 28, 2005, at 10:57 AM, dzovickian zovickian wrote:

      Did an email go out listing businesses already approached for auction items?
      Sorry for the mental lapse.

      David Zovickian

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>