691Re: [bvpta] Request for Parent Feedback for 2005-06 School Calendar from Alan Geist of the SF PTA

  • Agustina Lodoen
    Feb 1 10:45 AM
      I would like to vote to have Sp break on March 27-31. As a former
      upper grade teacher at BV and present parent, I know that a lot needs
      to be done in the last months prior to the end of the year, including
      las minute details for the Mexico trip, school projects, graduation,
      etc. I think that the April date will give a sense of rush to have
      things done for the teachers and the students. Furthermore, I believe
      that to go without a break from Dec.30 until April 10th can be very
      tiring for some students.
      Thank you,
      Agustina Lodoen
      On Tuesday, February 1, 2005, at 09:38 AM, Canner, Mindi wrote:

> [...]
      <image.tiff>