601Re: [bvpta] library work this sunday

  • Hagelshawj@aol.com
    Dec 10, 2004
      I've been working my way through the shelves when I can.

      Thanks Scott for hooking up the scanner to one of the computers. It makes
      the job MUCH easier..and faster. Sometimes I've got only 15 minutes...enough to
      do a 1/2 a shelf or so.

      So...why aren't the teachers bringing the students in anyways??? I know
      Aurora isn't there all the time. Let's see: the 4th and 5th graders can be
      trained to put the books on the shelf. Now that the weather's sometimes wet, it
      would give kids another option to being outside or in their classroom. The
      teachers know how to use the library (one would assume). So, what's the problem?

      Julie
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic