5881Fw: [MSIG-PPSSF] Calling for Items for the PPS-SF calendar

    Jul 16, 2014

      -----Forwarded Message-----
      From: "Shellie Wiener s_wiener@... [MSIG-PPSSF]"
      Sent: Jul 15, 2014 8:18 AM
      To: Parents for Public Schools , PPS-SF Middle School Information Group , PPS-SF ES-Enrollment
      Subject: [MSIG-PPSSF] Calling for Items for the PPS-SF calendar

      Yes, I have returned from the great beyond!!!

      And, given the oft-negative info on the state of our schools - it's time to Promote, Promote, Promote! There's no such thing as TOO MUCH good news.

      Please let us @ PPS-SF know what special events your school, your parent group, your SSC or a student club at your school have planned for the next few months.

      Whether Play Dates, Get-togethers, Clean-up/Green-ups, School Board Candidates Forum, New Student Orientations, School Tours, Car Washes, Picnics, Electronics Collections, Shoe Collections, Gift Card Sales, even Fall Carnivals/Harvest Fests - just go to http://www.ppssf.org/PPS_CalendarSubmit.php , fill out your info and send it in!

      I'll do my best to get the events on the calendar between now and the first day of school. If I have any questions, I'll get in touch with you. Once school starts, I probably won't get to items but once a week.

      Yay, San Francisco Public Schools!
      Shellie