      Dis/Connected looks at the dynamics of friendship, peer pressure, diversity, bullying, and growing up in this highly technological age in which we live. The play asks, is being connected the same as really communicating with one another?

      The 40 minute performance will include a Q&A with the cast and director, followed by a reception.
      When
      Tuesday, April 22, 2014
      Performance & Q/A, 7-8:00
      Reception, 8:00-8:30
      Where
      New Conservatory Theatre Center/Walker Theatre
      25 Van Ness Avenue, LL
      San Francisco
      Space is Limited

      STAY CONNECTED
      Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest
      This email was sent to strongarm_art@... by margaret@... |
      NEW CONSERVATORY THEATRE CENTER | 25 Van Ness Avenue at Market | Lower Level | San Francisco | CA | 94102