5833Inspire BVHM Students - Come talk about your career!

  • Julie Holliday Roehm
    Mar 26, 2014

      Hello parents,

      Ms Acuña is hosting a Career Day Program pilot to inspire our bright and talented students to think broadly about their future career options.  Who better than to inspire our students than our diverse and talented parents?

      Who: We’re looking for 1-2 parents who can take a few minutes to share their careers with our students (8th graders for the pilot) and participate in a Q&A.

      When: Thursday 4/17 from 1:50 – 3 PM.

      Sign me up for 4/17!   Email julie.holliday@... or speak with Ms. Acuña.

      Sign me up for next year! Can’t come on 4/17 but would love to participate?  If the pilot is successful, the plans are to have a monthly program during the 2014-15 school year.    Tell us here what you do and how to contact you next year(3 questions – 1 minute MAX to complete)

      Please help spread the word to your class email lists, and encourage your student(s) to attend!

      -Julie Roehm (Graham, 2nd grade)