5830MCCLA Carnaval Fundraiser

    Mar 19 2:58 PM
      Dear All,
      Please read below for information about Mission Cultural Center's upcoming Carnaval Fundraiser, which is a tune-up for the big day on May 25th. We are commencing preparations for Carnaval, too. If you want to help out, please email me.
      Thanks
      Bob

      Bob Armstrong  415-515-8815  Artwork website: www.bobarmstrongart.com

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

              Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts

       COPA DE AMOR Y RITMO

        CARNAVAL WARM UP / FUNDRAISER
         Friday,March 28 / 7pm / $15 / Gallery

      CARNAVAL WARM UP / FUNDRAISER
      for tickets:
       CLICK HERE

      FRIDAY, MARCH 28, 2014
      7:00-10:00 PM
      $15 GENERAL / MCCLA GALLERY (2nd floor)

      null
      A night of dancing and music with:
      ORQUESTA ADELANTE
      Dj Rosa Rumorosa
      Brenda Perdue - MCCLA choreographer
      FOOD AND DRINKS FOR SALE!

      For more information: outreach@missionculturalcenter
      Dancers wanted for MCCLA´s carnaval Contingent 2014
      Dancers wanted for MCCLA´s carnaval Contingent 2014

      Mark your calendar!
      CARNAVAL FUNDRAISER
      DANCERS WANTED
      Quick Links...

      Join Our Mailing List!

      Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts
      2868 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94110
      www.missionculturalcenter.org
      415-643-2787(Arts Education/Outreach)
      415-643-2785 (Box Office)

      This email was sent to strongarm_art@... by events@... |
      The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts | 2868 Mission St. | SF | CA | 94110