5824Winners!! SFUSD Arts Festival Literary Arts Awards

    Mar 8, 2014
    Dear All,
    Congratulations to Gail Eigl and her 8th grade students who swept the MS Non-fiction Literary Arts awards at the SFUSD Arts Festival! They are:
    First Place: “The Story Repeats Again...”—Elia Gonzalez, Buena Vista Horace Mann
    Second Place: “New Beginnings”—Anna Villanueva, Buena Vista Horace Mann
    Tied for Third Place: “Mexican Blood”—Alicia Zamora, Buena Vista Horace Mann

    Anna has been also invited to read from her piece “New Beginnings" at the awards ceremony at the
    Koret Auditorium at the Main Library at 1pm on March 23rd.
    Way to go!

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Bob Armstrong  415-515-8815  Artwork website: www.bobarmstrongart.com