      Asunto: [bernalheightsparents] SF PTA members!
      Fecha: 6 de marzo de 2014 14:20:40 GMT-8

      Are you a member of your child's school PTA?  Is your school auction coming up this spring and in need of donations?  Little Jubilee is a new and local SF company that would like to contribute!

      What is Little Jubilee?   In a nutshell, it's a party in box for children's birthdays. We help make celebrations beautiful, fun and easy.  Our themed boxes have all you need to throw a put-together party for 10 children - from invitations to decorations, table settings to party favors - so you can focus on food and friends.  We take everything off your plate - except the cake!

      If your school is accepting donations and you think a party in a box for 10 is something you'd like to have in your auction, please contactsandy@....  Additionally, you can visit www.littlejubilee.com for images of the different themes available.

      Party on!
      Sandy