5809Drama Summer Camps announced at NCTC!

    Feb 7, 2014

      Dear Parents,
      Please read below for information about upcoming summer offerings from our friends at NCTC, who currently offer our after school drama program, as well as a middle school class on Thursdays.

      2014 Summer Camps Announced!

      Come see what our popular Youth Day Camp is all about! Students can choose one of our three-week sessions this summer and spend their days acting, playwriting, singing and dancing! A fun-filled and relaxed environment full of creative learning and play awaits! Check us out here!

      Session I:
      July 7 - 25, 2014
      Session II:  July 28 - August 15, 2014

      Monday - Friday
      9:00am - 3:00pm
      (Extended Day option available)

      Tuition:  $675 per three-week session
      *financial assistance available
      to those who qualify

      Register Online HERE

      Summer Teen Ensemble (ages 12-14)

      Join in the fun at our four-week theatre experience! Students will build skills such as stage movement, character development, and motivation, all while rehearsing a play created specifically for young audiences. Acceptance is by interview only, so call today--we'd love to meet you! Read more online!

      June 30 - July 26, 2014

      Monday - Friday
      10:00am - 3:00pm
      (Extended Day option available)

      Tuition: $675
      *financial assistance available
       to those who qualify

      Register Online HERE

      President's Day & Spring Break Camps!

      School's off for the day, but grownups still have to work...sound familiar? Join our Play in a Day Camp for a fun-filled day of games, comedy, acting, music and dance! Recommended for grades K - 6

      Schedule:   9:00am - 4:00pm
      Extended Day Option:
      available during the hours of 4:00-6:00pm for an additional $20.

      Visit our website for more info, or register online HERE

      This exciting five-day camp is filled with opportunities for students to act in a play, create their own silly characters, work behind-the-scenes at the theatre and meet new friends! Recommended for grades K - 6

      Schedule:   9:00am - 3:00pm
      Extended Day Option:
      available during the hours of 3:00-5:00pm for an additional $20/day

      For more information on camps & classes at NCTC

      (415) 694-6148

      Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.

      This email was sent to strongarm_art@... by sylvia@... |
      NEW CONSERVATORY THEATRE CENTER | 25 Van Ness Avenue at Market | Lower Level | San Francisco | CA | 94102