5808Open House at Mission Cultural Center, 2/15, 12 to 4 pm

    Feb 4, 2014
      Dear All,
      Please read below for information about the upcoming Open House at Mission Cultural Center on Saturday, 2/15, from 12 to 4. There will be free arts activities, including dance lessons and art lessons.
      Thanks,
      Bob

      Bob Armstrong  415-515-8815  926 Esmeralda Ave. SF, CA 94110  Website: www.bobarmstrongart.com

      Gente! This note is a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts. Don't forget to add events@... to your address book so we'll land in your Inbox!

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

       Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts

           Corazón Del Barrio / MCCLA 2014 Open House
              Saturday, February 15 / 12 - 4pm
                      Lobby & Theatre / Free Event
      Saturday, February 15 / 12 - 4pm / Lobby & Theatre / Free Event

      Join the MCCLA crew for our annual sidewalk open house. As always, there's a little something for everyone. This year Corazón del Barrio features FREE dance classes and a variety of activities for the family. Mission Grafica will be teaching printmaking techniques.

      All is FREE and open to the barrio (that's you!).

      Venga a disfrutar un día de clases gratis en el MCCLA, además Ud. podrá imprimir tarjetas con la ayuda de maestros de Mission Grafica, y escuchar música de bandas y grupos locales, todo GRATIS:

      Music / Música:
      12:00-1:00pm Juan de Dios con Tradición Peruana (front of MCCLA)
      2:15-3:30pm Pleaduremaker Live (Afrolicious)

      MCCLA Free Classes / Clases Gratis:
      12:30-1:30pm - Flamenco (for ages 10+) w/ La Tania
      1:30-2:30pm - Argentine Tango w/Nora & Ed
      2:30-3:30pm - Belly Dance for Fitness & Fun w/Dannhae
      3:30-4:30pm - MCCLA Carnaval Workout w/ Brenda Perdue
      Quick Links...

      Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts
      2868 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94110
      www.missionculturalcenter.org
      415-821-1155 (Main Office)
      415-643-2796(Events Coordinator)
      415-643-2785 (Box Office)

      This email was sent to strongarm_art@... by events@... |
      The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts | 2868 Mission St. | SF | CA | 94110