      From: San_Francisco_Shakespeare_Festiv@...
      To: strongarm_art@...
      Subject: 'Julius Caesar' at the Sunset Library this Saturday
      Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:05:19 +0000

      'Julius Caesar' at the Sunset Library this Saturday
      Click to view this email in a browserForward this message to a friend
      Top Banner - Flags and Stuff
      Join us for Shakespeare On Tour's production of 'Julius Caesar' at the Sunset Library!
      This Saturday, November 16
      Show at 3:00 pm / Post-show Q&A at 4:00 pm

      Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears!
      All are invited to attend a complimentary Shakespeare On Tour production of Julius Caesar at the Sunset Library (1305 18th Ave, San Francisco) this Saturday at 3:00 pm. This wonderful, hour-long performance contains some of Shakespeare's most eloquent writing. Mark Antony’s stirring and powerful “Friends, Romans, countrymen” speech, Brutus’ struggle with his conscience and the thrilling final battle scenes have enthralled audiences for centuries.assass

      If you can't make this Saturday's show, check our list of additional upcoming public performances!

      If your school, community center or library would like information about having Shakespeare On Tour  visit your location please call (415-558-0888), email or visit our website.

      Our touring production travels with a cast of professional actors in costume, with set, props and music.Schools also receive THREE WEEKS OF ONE-HOUR LESSON PLANS, written especially for teachers and indexed to state standards. These guides have been acclaimed as valuable resources in readily facilitating an enhanced understanding of the plot, themes, character motives, and language found in Shakespeare’s writing.

      Staging requirements are flexible, and the show may take indoors or out; in a gym, cafeteria, multi-purpose room, classroom or any space that will accommodate the set and audience.

      The tour calendar fills quickly; call 415-558-0888 or send your date request NOW and bring the magic of live theater to YOUR location!
      (Top photo: Cassius, played by Melissa Keith engages in battle with Octavius, played by Luke Myers. Bottom photo: Casca, played by Luke Myers participates in the assassination of Caesar, played by Leighland Hooks)
      vr-55-facebook-logo 2vr-twitter-logo-4 2
      415-558-0888        www.sfshakes.org

      Click to view this email in a browser

      San Francisco Shakespeare Festival
      PO Box 460937
      San Francisco, California 94146
      Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!