      From: Andrea Castro <andreadotdotdot@...>
      Date: 11/04/2013 8:14 PM (GMT-08:00)
      To: "<gizella@...>" <gizella@...>
      Cc: "<bvpta@yahoogroups.com>" <bvpta@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [bvpta] Kinder Field Trip to Glen Canyon

      Hello,  actually there is a second access point to the park (the entrance by Safeway) that is not closed, does have a playground, and regular bathroom facilities.

      My daughter's preschool used to go to Glen Canyon every Friday, so we are "well versed" in the ins and outs of that park.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 4, 2013, at 8:06 PM, <gizella@...> wrote:

      Hi:

      I see that the kinder classes are taking a field trip to Glen Canyon and that it mentions that they will play on the playground. That playground is under construction and to my knowledge is not open.  I believe there are port-a-potties, but the rec center is being renovated as well. Not sure if the school is aware, and I would hate to be Captain Bringdown...there is still lots to do in the canyon but organizers might want to check in and see what is what.

      http://sfrecpark.org/project/glen-canyon-urban-trails-project/

      ~Gizella Babcock
      Veronica's mom

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic