Re: [bvpta] Nov lunch menu [1 Attachment]

(5723)
  • Rosi Bustamante
    Nov 1, 2013 Expand Messages
      The menu was sent yesterday with Noticias and will be posted on the BVHM website later today.

      My kids told me they have to have a parent note on their file to get the vegetarian option and I thought that was preposterous, agree!
      I don't know either...

      Lisa Wood Kirvin wrote:

      This wasn't available on the website until this morning, so I thought I'd send it on.

      Does anyone know if the rumor is true that you have to order the vegetarian option a week in advance if you want it?  That seems a little excessive, but I thought I'd check.
      Thanks,
      Lisa
      (Tommy, 5th with Liz; PTA Co-Treasurer)

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic