564Re: [bvpta] library work this sunday

  • Richard Marsh
    Dec 5, 2004
      I think the chances of doing anything this year are small. There are
      plenty of demands on people's time, posadas, christmas shows etc. Let's
      set a date in January now and give it publicity via this group and
      noticias.

      How about Sunday Jan 23rd. It seems a long way off, but 16th is a
      holiday weekend. Put it in your diaries now - I'll do pastries and
      coffee and we'll pound those keyboards.

      Rick

      On Dec 5, 2004, at 6:34 AM, Scott Simons wrote:

      > On Dec 4, 2004, at 10:36 PM, Ancel Martinez wrote:
      >
      >> Hey Scott. Yes there is interest in completing ……. Chat soon. Ancel
      >>

      > What will it take ? I have tried demeaning everyone for the lost grant
      > money
      > but that did not work, I have offered just about any weekend or
      > weekday evening, that did not work
      > I have tried Tuesdays and Thursday days, that did not work -
      >
      > Already half the year is gone and we have not used the library
      >
      > As you know Rick Marsh and I (the "Tech Committee") will be gone after
      > next year and
      > we would like to get a lot of these "technical issues" solidified and
      > out of the way,
      > for then the next wave of parents can step in and support the
      > students, teachers
      > and administration with ease. The library is an integral part of this
      > piece.
      >
      > As was said at Faber college "knowledge is good" per the late great
      > Senator Blutarski.
      >
      > So if anyone has any idea how this project can get done in an
      > expedited manner,
      > please step forward and lend us your thoughts
      >
      > go Giants !
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > p.s.
      > does anyone read this list?
      > I just wonder how many people this does reach
      > can everyone who reads this please respond in one form or another
      > we can then get an idea how fast and far this list reaches
      > if you are responding for your entire household - please tell us who
      > you are

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic