      From: sentto-11945413-559-1102257270-kristiz=compuserve.com@... [mailto:sentto-11945413-559-1102257270-kristiz=compuserve.com@...]On Behalf Of Scott Simons
      Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 6:35 AM
      To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bvpta] library work this sunday

      On Dec 4, 2004, at 10:36 PM, Ancel Martinez wrote:

      Hey Scott. Yes there is interest in completing ……. Chat soon. Ancel

      What will it take ? I have tried demeaning everyone for the lost grant money
      but that did not work, I have offered just about any weekend or weekday evening, that did not work
      I have tried Tuesdays and Thursday days, that did not work -

      Already half the year is gone and we have not used the library

      As you know Rick Marsh and I (the "Tech Committee") will be gone after next year and
      we would like to get a lot of these "technical issues" solidified and out of the way,
      for then the next wave of parents can step in and support the students, teachers
      and administration with ease. The library is an integral part of this piece.

      As was said at Faber college "knowledge is good" per the late great
      Senator Blutarski.

      So if anyone has any idea how this project can get done in an expedited manner,
      please step forward and lend us your thoughts

      go Giants !

      Scott

      p.s.
      does anyone read this list?
      I just wonder how many people this does reach
      can everyone who reads this please respond in one form or another
      we can then get an idea how fast and far this list reaches
      if you are responding for your entire household - please tell us who you are