5119Treasure Island Sailing Club Summer Camp for 6 years - new class!!

  • Amber
    Apr 2, 2012
      Hello, families,

      We happen to live in the middle of the Bay Bridge and wanted to share a little treasure out here, especially with parents of 6 year olds.

      The Treasure Island Sailing Club (www.tisailing.org) is offering a one week summer camp for 6 year olds for the first time, as their regular classes/camps are for 7-12 year olds. The Harbor Seals camp is offered 3 different weeks as a water sports intro. to kayaking, sailing, and paddleboarding. Scholarships are available as well. Go to the "registrations forms" links.

      We have been to a couple of the club's community sailing events throughout the year, including free sailboat rides and a Lights On Afterschool program in the fall. Instructors are usually college kids who are great with the kids!

      If anyone signs up, please let us know. We are signed up for the last week on July 23-27.

      Amber Montano (Daniel, kinder)
      415-505-4377