4649Fw: la gran pachanga

    Mar 1, 2011
      -----Forwarded Message-----
      From: "Mauroff, David"
      Sent: Mar 1, 2011 8:59 AM
      Subject: la gran pachanga

      hello again everyone,

      it's the month of march and we have a little under three weeks to go...and we're hoping that we can count on you for support. for those that already responded, thank you!

      *
      we are still looking for a vacation package donations, especially if you have friends with a vacation home or you know someone that can donate airline tickets.
      *
      ticket sales start today in the office, the classroom that sells the most tickets gets a prize for the students and teacher. buy your wristbands today!
      *
      volunteer sign-ups are by the front door, we especially need people that can help out with registration and checkout. please write your name where you can volunteer to get the momentum started. we will host a meeting on monday, march 14th at 6:00pm to go over the registration process, checkout and overall flow of the evening.

      please forward this information to any school contact email list so we can spread the word.

      thanks for your help, please let me know if you have any questions.

      enjoy your day,
      david

      David Mauroff
      Northern California Area Manager