3775Re: [bvpta] 2 DAYS AWAY Re: Sportsbasement 5th grade fundraiser

  • traci dauphin
    Nov 10 12:26 PM
      Sportsbasement suggested that we have a school wish list available for parents to buy balls and such and donate directly to BV.  Do we need more basketballs or soccer balls?  Can anyone let me know what the school could use from Sportsbasement?

      I just told them that 100 people were attending this Thursday.   Please help us reach this goal!

      This is the easiest fundraiser I have ever been involved with.  They provide everything and we just show up and buy something.

      This Thursday, November 12th from 6-9pm

      5th grade fundraiser shopping party
      We receive 20% of all money spent
      beer and food provided