      From: Dominic Russo <russofactor@...>
      To: Dominic Russo <russofactor@...>
      Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 3:23:58 AM
      Subject: Spring Production and Grease

      Hello!

      Hope everyone is doing well as we approach the end of the school year.  Congratulations to everyone who participated in Carnaval, I heard it was a big success.  I'm wrapping up things at Lick and looking forward to some vacation time before we begin working on our Summer Camp production of Grease!

      Sign-ups for Summer Camp have been going well and we still have some slots left.  We are looking for about 25 kids to perform in Grease, so if you have not gotten your registration forms in to Sheri and Carlo, please try to make every effort to do so this week.

      I'd like to thank everyone again for their hard work on the spring production.   Many of you have contacted me about making the sliding scale donation of $50-$300.  If you haven't donated yet, it's not too late.  Checks can be made payable to BVCC, memo-Theatre Club, and sent to Dominic Russo, 448 Vicksburg St., San Fran, 94114.

      Talk soon,
      Thanks,
      Dominic