3379Re: [bvpta] Boojum Cookie Fundraiser

    Apr 1, 2009
      Ocelia & I can definitely sell some. Also for Boojum, we will be having another bakesale just outside of the Noe Valley Farmer's Market(at Haystack Pizza) this Saturday. Any parents who can bake something to sell, please call Jenny, 596-0291. (I can pick things up on my way, too) thanks!