325Re: Spanish Movie Night

  • traci_dauphin
    Jun 1, 2004
      Jenny,
      that would be super if you could bring the dvd. Can you see if it has spanish language? Is
      it possible that you could work the door (sitting down) and collect the money? June is out
      of town and she usually helps with the food items, so I need as much help as possible.
      Thank you. Sorry about your back. Is that why we didn"t see you at carnaval?
      Tracy

      --- In bvpta@yahoogroups.com, "Aldaz, Maria E" <maria.e.aldaz@c...> wrote:
      > I'm not sure I can help much (hurt my back last Thursday) but I'll be there.
      > Do you need the movie?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic