      From: traci_dauphin [mailto:traci_dauphin@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 11:24 AM
      To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bvpta] Spanish Movie Night

      Friday, June 4th at 6:30pm in the cafeteria we will be featuring our last
      Spanish movie
      night of the year. The movie is Shrek 1 in spanish. We still need some
      help with set up,
      serving and clean up. If anyone can help please contact Tracy 401-0410. We
      are serving
      hotdogs, nachos, popcorn and candy. The price is right. Please show your
      support and
      attend this fun event. The admission is $5.00 per family. We are also
      selling glow in the
      dark bracelets for 50 cents.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic