2925Centerplate's September 7 game

    Sep 1 8:04 AM
      Hi, all-
      I'm trying to figure out who we have for this next Sunday's Centerplate game. I think our volunteers are:
      Dave Zovickian, Vickie Polanco, Traci Dauphin, Tanja Kor, Kevin Leeper, Iran Serrano, Jenny Stanley, Eric Dimowd.
      Please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone who took the on-line alcohol training(Who did?-Dave, Tanja, Vickie, Kelly Sheiner, - Your presence at this Sunday's game would be very much appreciated. As you can see, we're lacking volunteers(10-12 is a good number for operating a booth) Please contact me if this a possibility(596-0291)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic