      Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:25:49 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Dominic Russo <russofactor@...>
      Subject: Apartments

      I am looking for a studio or one bedroom apartment
      somewhere in the mission/downtown/noe valley area,
      basically somewhere on this side of the city. I'm
      currently living in the Sunset and it's just to far
      out. I work here at BV and also teach downtown on
      Harrison and 4th. Would love to be more central so I
      can get a bike and lose my car.

      Dominic Russo