2227Fwd: [bernalheightsparents] BHP Children's Day -- Our fabulous lineup!

  • Dr. Lapin
    Jun 2, 2007
      Apologies if this information has already been posted here.

      ______________________

      Dr. Lapin

      Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

      http://bernalkidsday.blogspot.com/

      Without any further ado, here's our final entertainment lineup for
      tomorrow's big event!

      ON THE BIG STAGE:
      10 am - Musician Jim
      10:15 - Jonathan Bayer
      10:55 - Charity Kahn, Jam!Jam!Jam!
      11:35 - Orange Sherbet
      12:15 - Back 40 Bluegrass Band

      IN THE QUIET NOOK:
      10:15 - Red Hill Books lapsit reading
      11:15 - Bernal Yoga sponsors Julie Russell, yoga for children
      12:30 - Ellen Klages, local author

      OUT AND ABOUT:
      2!2!2! Jumpy houses, one for little ones and one for bigger kids
      Grow-a-Garden table, sponsored by Flowercraft
      Body Art table, sponsored by Heartfelt
      Crafts table, sponsored by Precita Eyes
      Face Painting table, sponsored by Plum Organics and Heather Forbes
      Giant Bubbles
      Beanbag Toss with art by David House
      Silly faces photo stand with art by David House
      Balloon Art by Stephen Hollis
      SFPD Squad Car
      SFFD Fire Truck
      Child safety ID kits by the Masons
      Bernal Heights Neighborhood Center
      Friends of the Public Library

      TO FILL THE BELLY
      Potluck! With compostable flatware and plated sponsored by Chloe's Closet
      Donation Barrels for the SF Food Bank

      We can't wait to see you there! Remember, admission is $5 for the
      family, jumpy rides are $2, bring a dish to share and some food to
      donate, and something to drin k. No glass or booze -- this is a
      family-safe event! Any questions or are you dying to volunteer? email
      us at bhppchildrensday(at)gmail(dot)com.