      (415) 515-8815 (cell phone)

      From: Antonio Martinez <antoniomsf@...>

      Hey Y'all-

      I wanted to invite everyone to the Capoeira USA youth event. We will be
      bringing together all of the students from our youth programs to
      participate in a batizado. "The Batizado is a celebration of joy, and
      is a symbolic game played between Mestre and student."

      The kids always make this a fun event that will keep you entertained
      and amazed. What else can be better than spending a Saturday afternoon
      cheering on kids as they flip and twist their bodies in a healthy
      celebration of their youth.

      INFO:

      Kids Batizado e Troca de Cord�es

      Saturday, May 5th, 2007

      1:00pm

      Booker T Washington

      800 Presidio Ave at Sutter st

      $5 Admission

      "Batizado at 1:00pm: Developed by Mestre Bimba,

      for a map click below:

      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=800+Presidio+Ave&city=San+Francisco&state=CA&zipcode=

      Hope to see you there!
      Toni Martinez