1455Re: [bvpta] SFUSD 2006-2007 Instructional Calendar

  • smcadam1@juno.com
    Apr 1, 2006

      Dear Julie,

      Thanks for the tentative 2006-7 schedule.  Let's keep in mind that it is tentative. School calendars, (instructional days, holidays, beginning and ending dates, conferences and training days), are all negotiated by a district and the teachers' union. I would have loved to have had a page detailing these dates, in particular,  indicating the change of last day of school from the 9th to the 15th correcting the SFUSD calendar I referred to in planning our priority dates for Camp Mather. We unwittingly requested June 10 to 17 as our first choice week at Camp Mather because I used the district calendar as a guide. The kids will be so disappointed!

      Sherry (Renia's mom)