Web Drek

  • bennettdk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 87 , Apr 1 7:38 AM
      I have updated the calendar for this week. Since the San Antonio meeting site is in flux at the momemt, I have removed the Jim's location from the calendar for April and replaced it with a TBD message. There is also a short blurb on the SA situation in the Whats New section.
      There is a new web poll for April. This months question is what game do we want to feature for our next multi-club game day?

      Dave da webead
    • ae_res .
      Message 87 of 87 , Oct 11, 2005
          Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 05:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
          From: Dave Bennett < bennettdk@...>
        Subject: Web Drek

        The web page has been pretty silent for quite a while
        but recently it has bounced back to life on the new
        web server.  I've got a couple of posts on some
        sculpting and terrain making projects and Brian
        Cantwell posted up some pics of some 1/300 scale
        modern AA batteries that will knock your socks off.

        Man that is keen - making AA batteries in 1/300 scale! I assume they are to power a 1/300 MP3 player?! :-)

        Cheers Fred.