Thanks for the welcome Josh!

  • rubyacdc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      My jeep is now wearing the buttonmans army sticker,so i have become a
      one-woman pressgang driving around Waterford for conscripts!
      TNT RUBY
    • littleheartattack
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2002
        --- In buttonmans_acdc_army@y..., "rubyacdc" <rubyacdc@y...> wrote:
        > My jeep is now wearing the buttonmans army sticker,so i have become
        > one-woman pressgang driving around Waterford for conscripts!
        > TNT RUBY

        COOL! Where'd you get that, Ruby???

        :) Littleheartattack
      • accadaccaman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          Hi Melyssa, Kelly *riffraff* made some neat stickers, maybe she can
          make some for you? Always creative, making up laminated passes, and
          she made a set for me. Ask her if she'd make ya a set, bet you'd be
          the only fan on your block w/one on your car, huh?

          Rock onnnn!

          Josh
        • Melyssa Plant
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2002