Feelings

  • clairebaby_uk
    Message 1 of 1467 , Mar 1, 2001
      just a small note for colin - castlering...I love
      you with all my heart and soul...the past 11 months
      have been great and i hope we have many more....i am
      sure that our relationship is strong enough to get
      through any problems that come our way...<br><br>Your
      girlfriend and best friend<br><br>Claire xx
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27, 2002
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash