Brogan

  • castlering
    Message 1 of 1467 , Feb 4, 2001
      Hi.<br><br>I have just received notice of a
      tragedy that occured today. Little baby Brogan passed
      away this morning, 4 February 2001, in hospital in
      Sunderland, North East England, while in her mother's
      arms<br><br>Our condolences go out to the family and thanx for
      Rachelle for informing us of how she was.<br><br>God
      Bless<br><br>Colin.
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27, 2002
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash