Life lately...

  • castlering
    Message 1 of 1467 , Dec 10, 2000
      Hi...<br><br>Well life lately has been hectic and
      no one's been clubbing... Getting ready for
      Christmas, exams, and anything else that you get up
      to...<br><br>I look forward to the Christmas Break - then we'll
      get more people on line here - and idea I've had is
      that we could hold a club chat during the Christmas
      holidays - what do people think? I'll send out a club
      message for peeps to have a read at.<br><br>Anyway,
      better dash - have fun all of you - God Bless
      :)<br><br>Colin :)
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27, 2002
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash