Hmmm club crisis!

  • hon_w.rm
    Message 1 of 1467 , Feb 2 4:12 AM
      Well fellow members its look like no one has made
      anymore suggestions to a new name.<br><br>I don't know
      perhaps we should just stick to this name an let debra
      sue us eh!<br><br>After all we are here to promote
      awareness of this dreadful skin condition.<br><br>Its been
      faily quiet over the last couple of days, I been busy
      lately with mostly spending my time at my friends place
      and house hunting.<br><br>So hows everyone in the
      club, please let me know as I care for all my
      soon<br><br>Hon
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27 1:41 AM
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash