Abseiling for DEBRA

  • castlering
    Message 1 of 1467 , Nov 1, 2000
      On the 11th of November I am abseiling down the
      side of the London Hilton Hotel, and I want your money
      for sponsorship!! If any of you want to sponsor me
      then please get in touch and I'll send you my address
      to which to send money, or you could send it
      directly to DEBRA here in the UK.<br><br>More
      soon<br><br>Colin :)
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27, 2002
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash