Welcome Harvey_the_horse

  • hon_w.rm
    Message 1 of 1467 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hi there, welcome to our little club that
      promotes the awareness of EB.<br><br>Do you suffer from EB
      yourself? Please feel free to post messages and any picts
      on the club.<br><br>Thanks again for
      joining...please help us to raise more awareness about this
      dreadful skin condition.<br><br>Hon (Founder)
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27, 2002
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash