Heaven from here

  • castlering
    Message 1 of 1467 , Jul 3, 2000
      Heaven from here - Robbie Williams.... it's just
      a song that keeps coming back to my mind... those
      of you from Birmingham and listen to BRMB will know
      it as the music that Jezza uses at the end of his
      phone in show... though mind you it finishes at 1am...
      but anyway... here it is - for you all
      tomorrow<br>Bend my ear I'm not gonna go away<br>You are love so
      why do you shed a tear<br>Know no fear you will see
      heaven from here<br><br>I'll shelter you make it alright
      to cry<br>And you'll help too 'cos the faith in
      myself<br>Has run dry<br>We are love and I just wanna hold you
      real love in your eyes<br>And it fills me up when you
      will see heaven from here<br><br>Well it all seems out
      of reach<br>I will take that blame if it keeps the
      peace<br>My shelf life's short<br>Wish they'd make it more
      easy to follow<br>And I've been caught with nothing
      but <br>Love on my mind<br>We are love don't let it
      fall on deaf ears<br>Now it's clear we have seen
      heaven from here.
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27, 2002
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash