Star light. . . Star bright. . .

  • lukki77
    Message 1 of 1467 , Jun 1, 2000
      As she gazes upon the star-lit sky__ <br> Her
      longing to experience true love - intensifies... <br>
      This woman, within her, will she ever be free? <br>
      "Shush...little lady." "You no longer have any normalcy."
      with no doubt?" <br>A voice whispers down gently, "I
      understand the kind of love you seek." <br>"But dear.... the
      drugs - the disease -- go now...take a peek."
      herself <br> "Am I destined to place my heart - to
      collect dust, on a shelf?" <br> Within her comes a
      scream...."Wait!" "There's so much more to me!" <br> "Please. .
      .can't you see?" <br>"My heart - my soul - my spirit - I
      am me. . .I'm still me!" <br><br>As she gazes upon
      the star-lit sky__ <br>A voice whispers down gently,
      as she looks upward - misty eyed <br>"I shall guide
      each person, who looks upon me in the heavenly skies,
      not to judge a person by their cover -- but by what
      is inside..."
    • rash_1999_uk
      Message 1467 of 1467 , Feb 27, 2002
        Happy birthday for yesterday dee, sorry its late. Hope youve recoverd from your house guest.<br><br>Rash