Question...

  • Colin Townsend
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 5:07 AM
      Hi. Who's still around reading this? Let me know. Thanks, Colin.
    • Gena
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2 7:13 AM
        Hi, Colin - I still subscribe to Butterfly Children and quickly read the digests I receive, but there are quite a few whose activity is down, including one I started, EB Force for Action.  I just don't have the time to do much about it because of other EB-related commitments, and also people seem like they are not using the forums as much these days.

        I see much more activity relating to the EB community through my Facebook page.  Add me as a friend if you like, and you'll see lots of people on there.

        Wishing you a Happy New Year!
        Gena Brumitt Gruschovnik

        Vice Treasurer, Executive Committee, DEBRA International - www.debra-international.org

        Director of Awareness & Education, DEBRA Canada - www.debracanada.org