Re: Active Members who wish to take control of this group

  • Colin Townsend
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2005
      Hiya Hon,

      I'm BACK!

      Nice to see you Saturday :)

      Blessings,

      Colin :)
    • hon_w.rm
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2005
        Hey Colin,

        It was great to see yer and Lyn on saturday when is the next DVD night
        in lol, this time I shall pop round to yours as my dvd player don't
        work lol.

        Speak to you soon, God Bless
        Hon

        Welcome back to the
        --- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Townsend"
        <castlering@g...> wrote:

        > Hiya Hon,
        >
        > I'm BACK!
        >
        > Nice to see you Saturday :)
        >
        > Blessings,
        >
        > Colin :)

      • Colin Townsend
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 20, 2005
          Yo Hon!

          It was indeed wonderful to spend the day with you - was lots of fun :)

          Monty Python evening - our place - we're looking at the 29th of
          October...you up for it? TELL THE WORLD (and bring some munchies!)

          Laters bro

          Colin.