Re: Pictures

  • hon_w.rm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2005
      Hi Holly,

      How are you? I'm doing alright except blistering on the eyes again
      which is a pain, anyway I was wondering can I use one of the pictures
      of Trevor for the DEBRA local intranet as I am working on the DEBRA UK
      office intranet and I would like to remind the staff there why DEBRA is
      here for, to help fund research and support for those affected with EB.

      Please let me know as soon as possible as I would like to put it on
      there as a visual reminder to all the staff.

      With best wishes
      Hon

      --- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, Holly <thelutters@s...> wrote:
      > Pictures
      > Just thought I would put some pictures out there. These are of
      Trevor on Easter and on his birtday and one of Tyler. Hope you like.

      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ernielutter/album?.dir=/1b83&.src=ph&.tok=
      phszc3CB.rf4zaTc