Pictures

  • Holly
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2005
      Pictures
      Just thought I would put some pictures out there. These are of Trevor on Easter and on his birtday and one of Tyler. Hope you like.
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ernielutter/album?.dir=/1b83&.src=ph&.tok=phszc3CB.rf4zaTc

    • hon_w.rm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2005
        Hi Holly,

        How are you? I'm doing alright except blistering on the eyes again
        which is a pain, anyway I was wondering can I use one of the pictures
        of Trevor for the DEBRA local intranet as I am working on the DEBRA UK
        office intranet and I would like to remind the staff there why DEBRA is
        here for, to help fund research and support for those affected with EB.

        Please let me know as soon as possible as I would like to put it on
        there as a visual reminder to all the staff.

        With best wishes
        Hon