Butterfly EB Supply

  • rlnt04
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Hello - I just wanted to let people know there is help out here if you need
      EB supplies. Our goal is to help those with no insurance or anyone who is
      having problems getting the wound care supplies they need.

      We now have many items in stock, we do ask a small fee for supplies but are
      trying very hard to keep the costs minimal. If you still don't think you
      can afford our prices...then make us a reasonable offer and we will try our
      best to make sure you get what you need!

      These are some of the items we have:

      4 x 4 inch mepilex (regular thick foam) $3.00 per box of 5

      6 x 6 inch mepilex borders $7.00 per box of 6

      6 x 8 inch mepilex transfer $7.00 per box of 5

      4 x 7.2 inch mepitel $15.00 per box of 10

      aquaphor - 14 oz. jar/tub $5.00

      hydrogel 4 oz tube $3.00

      We also have 3 and 4 inch conforming stretch gauze, cast padding, needles,
      sponges, telfa pads (3 x 4 inch and 3 x 8 inch) and many other items.
      Please do not hesitate to ask us if we have something in stock you need.

      Please contact me with questions, orders, etc at:

      Liza Rineer (717) 442-0277 Rlnt04@...

      Please feel free to give this information to anyone who may need supplies as
      well.

      Happy Holidays!!! ~Liza