hi jaeriah03

  • jadedgeneration
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19 7:14 PM
      Hey new member :)

      You're in! Sorry it may have taken some time to approve you... this
      place has been a bit dead (ok, very dead) lately. I'm guilty. Somehow
      I became a moderator??

      I'm Dee. I'm 23 and live in Ireland. I have EB Simplex. I almost said
      I'm 21. It's been a long time since I wrote an intro like this ;)

      Welcome, anyway, drop by when you can! I recently got broadband so I
      never go away!

      Dee
    • jaeriah03
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20 6:54 AM
        Good morning, and thank you for the warm welcome!! I'm sure I will
        learn a lot here!
        Have a great day!,
        Erin

        --- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, jadedgeneration