New hair >:)

  • jadedgeneration
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      I posted a new pic.... check it out ;) It ain't the Dee you knew and
      loved!

      Kevin take a look so that I don't frighten you to death at the next
      board meeting ;)
    • freddiem
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
        -nice shade deirde all you need now is some safety pins
        kevin

        -- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, jadedgeneration
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I posted a new pic.... check it out ;) It ain't the Dee you knew
        and
        > loved!
        >
        > Kevin take a look so that I don't frighten you to death at the next
        > board meeting ;)
      • jadedgeneration
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
          I'm two steps ahead of you Kevin - I've got a massive collection of
          safety pins, most of them are in my clothes but two of them were in
          my ear since June. I now have an infected ear lobe, so the pins had
          to go ;)

          --- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, freddiem <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > -nice shade deirde all you need now is some safety pins
          > kevin
          >

          > -- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, jadedgeneration
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > I posted a new pic.... check it out ;) It ain't the Dee you knew
          > and
          > > loved!
          > >
          > > Kevin take a look so that I don't frighten you to death at the
          next
          > > board meeting ;)
        • freddiem
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 6, 2004
            -have you given anymore thought to my suggestion about going to
            grafton street and posing for the tourists for a fee i,d say you
            would clean up lol

            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > I'm two steps ahead of you Kevin - I've got a massive collection of
            > safety pins, most of them are in my clothes but two of them were in
            > my ear since June. I now have an infected ear lobe, so the pins had
            > to go ;)
            >
            > --- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, freddiem <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > -nice shade deirde all you need now is some safety pins
            > > kevin
            > >

            > > -- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, jadedgeneration
            > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > > I posted a new pic.... check it out ;) It ain't the Dee you
            knew
            > > and
            > > > loved!
            > > >
            > > > Kevin take a look so that I don't frighten you to death at the
            > next
            > > > board meeting ;)
          • jadedgeneration
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 9, 2004
              Well I'm not sure it would work on Grafton Street but I found my new
              home yesterday, definitely Templebar - no one stares when I walk
              around there. Even though they do mistake me for a tourist there, or
              sometimes mistake me for a guy either.

              wrote:
              > -have you given anymore thought to my suggestion about going to
              > grafton street and posing for the tourists for a fee i,d say you
              > would clean up lol
              > kevin
              >

              > -- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, jadedgeneration
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > I'm two steps ahead of you Kevin - I've got a massive collection
              of
              > > safety pins, most of them are in my clothes but two of them were
              in
              > > my ear since June. I now have an infected ear lobe, so the pins
              had
              > > to go ;)
              > >
              > > --- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, freddiem
              <no_reply@y...>
              > > wrote:
              > > > -nice shade deirde all you need now is some safety pins
              > > > kevin
              > > >

              > > > -- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, jadedgeneration
              > knew
              > > > and

              > > next
            • freddiem
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 10, 2004

                emma hangs around there on saturdays she goes to something called
                blast bands play there every week

                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > Well I'm not sure it would work on Grafton Street but I found my
                new
                > home yesterday, definitely Templebar - no one stares when I walk
                > around there. Even though they do mistake me for a tourist there,
                or
                > sometimes mistake me for a guy either.
                >
                > --- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, freddiem <no_reply@y...>
                > wrote:
                > > -have you given anymore thought to my suggestion about going to
                > > grafton street and posing for the tourists for a fee i,d say you
                > > would clean up lol
                > > kevin
                > >

                > > -- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, jadedgeneration
                > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > > I'm two steps ahead of you Kevin - I've got a massive
                collection
                > of
                > > > safety pins, most of them are in my clothes but two of them
                were
                > in
                > > > my ear since June. I now have an infected ear lobe, so the pins
                > had
                > > > to go ;)
                > > >
                > > > --- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, freddiem
                > <no_reply@y...>

                > > knew

                > the
                > > > next
              • jadedgeneration
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 11, 2004
                  I often go to watch the buskers. Some of them are very enjoyable.