Re: [Butterfly Children] In CA

  • MrNMrsG03@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      Girl I would love to meet up with you!
      How are you doing?
      What has been going on?
      Ive been so busy!
      I am glad its all over!

      hugs,
      Linnet
    • Misty
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        LOL, things have been crazy, as always... we've
        moved, and had some important work done... I'm
        glad you are finally out here.

        I want to get together soon too... Wed, I am at
        SF for the derm appointment, but dad says I am
        NOT to drive his car to Salinas... *sigh*

        Well, i do have my own car.. hehehehe

        Misty

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com