Colin

  • Deirdre
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2003
      Some of you may or may not know, but Colin leaves for Tibet for a
      month to sort of check it out and prepare for the big move there in
      November or thereabouts. It might be nice if we as a group mailed
      him an e-greeting or something to let him know we are thinking about
      him (although he may indeed be reading this).
    • Rachelle Lively
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2003
        Message
        Sounds like a good idea Dee, do you want to sort it or would you like me to?

        Rachelle

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 7, 2003
          It might be good if you do it, as my emails would prbably bounce
          back to me from Colin's inbox (nah, only joking!!) ;) but I'll do it
          if it's too much hassle. It would be sweet if he tought the group
          was still thinking of him.

          --- In butterflychildren@yahoogroups.com, "Rachelle Lively"
          <c.lively@b...> wrote:
          > Sounds like a good idea Dee, do you want to sort it or would you
          like me
          > to?
          >

          > Rachelle

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
          705
          > 061498:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-
          bin/au
          > toredir?camp=556&lineid=3512844&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>
          >
          > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
          M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egrou
          > pmail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=966968383>

          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
        • Rachelle Lively
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 8, 2003
            Message

            Deidre, It certainly wouldn't be to much hassle at all.................. I will do it tonight. Infact I will send one from the group, (what's left of it), then maybe it would be nice if we could send him our own as well.

            Rachelle

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 12, 2003
              A little message below from Colin following an e-card I sent him
              from the group.

              Thank you for your lovely card - really touched by the gesture from
              you and all the gang on BC... please pass on my regards to everyone
              there have fun, speak soon and be blessed - Colin
            • jadedgeneration
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 22, 2004
                Hey all,

                Just a quick note to announce to the world at large (probably more
                than I should be) that our Col has popped the question to his
                girlfriend Lyn and surprisingly, she didn't run away, she didn't
                laugh, or didn't even say no!!

                So congrats and stuff to him and her.

                Dee :)
              • RACHELLE
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 23, 2004
                  OH my god Oh my god, Colin congratulations on your wonderufl news.
                  I'm really pleased for you both. Come on give us some more details
                  chuck.

                  Love Rash.